UPSC Latest Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor (Unani). Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 17 March 2022.
- Last date of submission of online application: 17 March 2022
- Last date for printing of online applications: 18 March 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Administrative Officer – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – 25 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Administrative Officer – Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or Statutory Board/Faculty/Examining Body of Indian Medicine or equivalent; post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Administrative Officer – 35 years
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – 45 to 50 years (Candidates are advised to check the official notification hyperlink given below for more details.)
|Notification||UPSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT on upsc.gov.in, Apply Online for 29 AO & Asst Professor Posts|
|Notification Date||26 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||18 Mar 2022|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Functional Area|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Administrative Officer – Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 17 March 2022. After submitting the online applications, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.