Dear Candidates, if you are waiting for the UP Police Recruitment for the year 2019 then we have a good news for you. The UP Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the various available vacant post of constable.
This year the board has provided a very large number of vacancies to the candidate with the motive of hiring best and dedicated candidates. The application procedure for the same will be started from 19th November 2018.
Candidates are advised to bookmark our website and visit it regularly to get the UP Police Recruitment related information. Here on this page, you can check the recruitment, fee, application procedure, vacancy, eligibility, selection process, etc. So stay tuned with us to know more about the same.
UP Police Recruitment Details 2019
|UP Police Recruitment Details|
|Name of organization||UP Recruitment & Promotion Board|
|Name of Exam||UP Police|
|Name of Post|
|Application Released||19 November 2018|
|Application Closed||08 December 2018|
|Last Date (Fee online)||08 December 2018|
|Last Date (Fee Through Challan)||10 December 2018|
|Admit Card||Update soon|
|Exam Date||04-05 January 2019 (Tentative)|
|Education Qualification||For Constable post|
For Constable RAC post
|Age limit (as 0n 01-07-2018)|
UR Candidates 18 to 23 years
OBC Candidates 18 to 28 years
SC/ST Candidates 18-28 years
UR Candidates 18 to 26 years
OBC Candidates 18 to 31 years
SC/ST Candidates 18-31 years
|Stage I||Written Exam|
|Stage II||Document Verification & Physical Test|
|Pay scale||4200 – 20,200|
|For Constable Civil Police|
|For Constable in RAC|
UP Police Selection Process
The selection process for the post of UP Police Constable and RAC is as follows
- Written Examination
- Document Verification and Physical Test
All the candidates who will submit their application successfully will be able to participate in the written test and the shortlisted candidates of this round will be then called for the next stage. The final merit list of the selected candidates will be out on the official website after the completion of the Document Verification and Physical Test.
As the first round of the selection process is the written examination. The exam pattern and syllabus for the written exam are given in this section.
- The exam will be multiple choice objective type in offline mode.
- There will be 150 questions in the exam.
- The exam will be of 300 marks.
- Each question in the exam carries 2 marks.
- There will a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
- Total time duration in 2 Hours.
- General Knowledge (38 questions)
- General Hindi (37 questions)
- Numerical & Mental Ability (38 questions)
- IQ & Reasoning Ability (37 questions)
Physical Efficiency Test
The physical exam will be only of qualifying nature. There will be no marks for the Physical Test.
|Male||4.8 km||25 minutes|
|Female||2.4 km||14 minutes|
|Absent candidates will be disqualified|
Physical Standard Test
|Height (GN/OBC/SC)||168 cm||152 cm|
|Height (ST)||160 cm||147 cm|
|Chest (GN/OBC/SC)||79 – 84 cm||–|
|Chest (ST)||77 – 82 cm||–|
|Minimum 5 cm expansion is required|
|Weight GN/SC/ST/OBC||–||40 kg|
How to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2018?
To apply for the UP Police available job vacancy of a police constable and RAC candidates are advised to first read the official notification completely and check the eligibility criteria. If you meet the eligibility criteria and all then proceed to register for the recruitment.
- First, visit the official website of UP Board i.e. uppbpb.gov.in
- Once you enter the website Read the official notification of UP Police Recruitment 2019.
- After that, click on the “Candidate Registration”.
- Enter the required details and after verifying them hit the “Submit” option.
- Now go for the payment option.
- Fill the other information and upload the signature and photograph as per the given dimensions.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout for future reference.
If any of the candidates facing difficulty in filling the application form or having any query related to the same then you can comment us and visit this site continuously to check the response for your query by our team member.