UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has revised the online application last date for recruitment to the post of Community Health Officer under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. All those who have yet not submitted their applications have a chance to submit their applications before 20 February 2022 till 11:59 PM (Midnight). Earlier, the applications were to close on 17 February 2022. A total of 4000 contractual vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process out of which 1600 vacancies are for General Category, 400 vacancies are for EWS, 1080 are for OBC, 840 are for SC, and 80 are for ST.
Candidates who have yet not submitted their online applications are advised to apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website. No application will be considered after the due date. Initially, the last date of application submission of application was 13 February 2022. Candidates can directly access the link to the online applications by scrolling down.
|Notification||UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 4000 Community Health Officer Posts @upnrhm.gov.in|
|Notification Date||8 Jan 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Feb 2022|
|Organization||National Health Mission UP|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
The selected candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs as CHOs to work in coordination with the primary healthcare team. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit basis. The process for applications shall be done online based only. However, the board has yet not reveal the online application dates. Candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website for the latest updates.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 February 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 February 2022
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Community Health Officers (CHOs) – 4000 Posts
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from the academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply. Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case a registration certificate is not available candidates have to annex a copy of the registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit – 35 years
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit. Candidature shall be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for Document Verification Process at allocated Center, if shortlisted.
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Salary – Rs 20,500 per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive (PBI)
How to apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022:
- Interested candidates can submit the applications through the online mode. The applications can be submitted from 4 February to 17 February 2022.
- Steps to apply online for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website. i.e. http://upnrhm.gov.in/.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘Portal Go-Live for 4000 contractual vacancies of CHO under NHM, UP (February 4, 2022)'.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Click on the new registration link.
- Enter your details and click on the submit button.
- Then, log in with your credentials and submit the application fee.
- Download the UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 application form and save it for future reference.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022Application Fee – Nil