SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has uploaded the detailed notification along with its online application link for the candidates who are interested to serve as Assistant Manager Grade A (General Stream). SIDBI Assistant Manager Online Registration can be done up to 24 March 2022 on sidbi.in.
A total of 100 posts are vacant for different categories for which the selection will be done through an online exam on 16 April 2022.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 70000/- approx. More details are available in SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification.
|Notification||SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022: Apply Here for 100 Assistant Manager Posts, Salary Rs. 70000|
|Notification Date||4 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||24 Mar 2022|
|Date Of Exam||16 Apr 2022|
- Starting date for submission of application: 04 March 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 24 March 2021
- The cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age: 04 March 2022
- The cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification: 24 March 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Exam Date: 16 April 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Interview Date: May 2022
SIDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Manager – 100 Posts
- UR– 43
SIDBI Assistant Manager Salary
- Rs. 70000/-
SIDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA
- Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above-indicated qualifications.
SIDBI Assistant ManagerAge Limit:
- 21 to 28 years
SIDBI Assistant Manager Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
SIDBI PRT 2022:
As per GoI guidelines, Pre-recruitment training (PRT) would be conducted for SC/ST/OBC candidates for 8 days.
How to Apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of SIDBI – www.sidbi.in.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab, “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next' buttons.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Now, proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit ‘ button.
SIDBI AM Application Fee:
- OBCs/EWS and General Candidates – Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 175/- as intimation charges
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing, and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for coordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities. , SIDBI has directly or indirectly touched the lives of more than 360 lakh people in the MSE sector, through various credit and developmental measures.