OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA). Applications will be invited through online mode on ossc.gov.in from 22 March to 22 April 2022.
Around 67 vacancies are available for Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Post. The candidates can check vacancy break up, qualifications, how to apply below:
Commencement of submission of online application: 22 March 2022
Last date for submission of online application: 22 April
OSSC Vacancy Details:
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – 67 Posts [UR-14(w-04), ST-29(w-10), SC-l l(w-04), SEBC- 13(04)]
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – Rs. 13,100/- per month (for 1st year)
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Traffic Constable and JFTA Posts:
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – The candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/University and must know swimming well. Candidates possessing +2 Science qualifications are also eligible to apply for the post. But, when candidates possessing +2 Vocational (Fisheries) qualifications will not be available, candidates with +2 Science qualifications will be considered for selection and the candidate must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
Check How to Apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022?
- Go to OSSC Website – ossc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply online” tab available on the Home page. Those who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on the “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and filling up the online Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the online Application Form.
- Enter your details.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application form.