Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of the Manager, Superintending Engineer, Superintending Medical Officer, and Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15 March 2022. Candidates who possess Degree/PG/MBBS/ICAI/ICMAI are eligible to apply for these posts. You will be paid up to 220000 Rs per anum as salary for Manager, Superintending Engineer, Superintending Medical Officer Posts. You can get notification-related details such as eligibility criteria, age limit and others.
Oil India Limited Notification Details:
- Advt. No.-EX RECT/2022/01
Oil India Limited Notification 2022 Important Dates:
- The commencement date for online application: 21 February 2022
- Last date for Online application– 15 March 2022
Oil India Limited Notification Vacancy Details:
- Manager– 1 Post
- Superintending Engineer– 2 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer– 2 Post
- Senior Medical Officer- 1 Post
- Senior Security Officer– 1 Post
- Senior Officer– 43 Post
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Audit– 5 Post
Oil India Limited Notification Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Manager (ERP-HR)– Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline of minimum 04 years duration with a minimum of 65% marks with SAP HCM certificate and has 03 years post qualification experience.
- Superintending Engineer (Environment)–
- a) Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering of minimum 4 years duration with minimum 65% marks OR Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering of minimum 4 years duration with Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering of minimum 2 years duration with minimum 60% marks OR Master’s degree in Environmental Science of minimum 2 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- b)Having a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)– MD (Radio Diagnosis) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India with working knowledge of computer tomography and/or MRI and should be familiar with the use of computers.
- Superintending Medical Officer (Paediatrics)–MD (Paediatrics) / DNB (Paediatrics) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India/ DNB (Paediatrics) conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
- Senior Medical Officer– Candidates should have an MBBS degree from a reputed Medical College/ University recognized by the Medical Council of India with a minimum of 02 years post qualification experience.
- Senior Security Officer–Graduate of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a University/Institute recognized by Govt. of India and approved by UGC/appropriate statutory authority with minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Senior Officer (Civil)– Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 4 years duration in Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% marks (Excluding Electrical & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering etc.)
For more details regarding eligibility criteria for other notified posts, please click on the below notification link for Official Notification.
How to apply for Oil Indian Limited Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15 March 2022.