Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is looking for graduates for Group-B Graduate Level posts as “Initial Appointees”. A total of 233 vacancies are available for the post of Inspector of Co-operative Services, Auditor of Co-operative Services, Auditor, and Inspector of Textiles. Online Registration Link is available for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 from 12 March to 11 April 2022 on ossc.gov.in. However, after registration, you can submit the online application till 22 April 2022.
The selection will be done through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) mode in multiple batches using different sets of question papers.
Candidates can check important dates, post-wise vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, and other details below.
OSSC SSC CGL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of OSSC CGL Registration and Online Application – 12 March 2022
- Last Date of OSSC CGL Registration – 11 April 2022
- Last Date of OSSC CGL Application Form – 22 April 2022
- OSSC CGL Exam Date – to be announced
Odisha SSC CGL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Department||Vacancy||Vacancy Reserved for Women|
|Inspector of Co-operative Services||Registrar of Co-operative Societies||127||42|
|Auditor of Co-operative Services||Directorate of Co-operative Audit||71||23|
|Auditor||Directorate of Textile||06||02|
|Auditor||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01||00|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textile||28||13|
Odisha SSC CGL Salary: Rs. 25,300/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC CGL Posts:
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
Selection Process for Odisha SSC CGL Posts:
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage 1 Exam
- Stage 2 Certificate Verification
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|Paper-I||Maths and Reasoning||100||100||1 and a half hour|
|Paper-II||Composite Paper (Odia,English, @ 0.25 for each GK & Computer|
How to Apply for Odisha SSC CGL 2022?
- First, register yourself by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the Home page of the Commission's website www.ossc.gov.in. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on the “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
SC/ST/PWD (having Permanent Disability) – Rs 200/-