We have provided the last date of submitting an application, the name of the post in each school, and the notification link for reference. You can check the Interview Date, Notification Link, through the table below: KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is conducting interviews for recruitment of Teaching Posts (PRT, TGT, PGT, Yoga Teacher, Sports Teacher, Dance/Music Teacher, Special Educator) and Non-Teaching Posts (Computer Instructor, Counsellor, Nurse, Doctor, DEO) on contractual basis for the academic session 2022-23.
Candidates interested in KV Recruitment 2022 can appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time. They are required to download the application form from the concerned school’s website and submit it along with a photocopy of all certificates and testimonials on the day of the interview.
We have provided the last date of submitting an application, the name of the post in each school, and the notification link for reference. You can check the Interview Date, Notification Link, through the table below:
|Name of The School||Interview Date / Last Date of Application||Name of The Post|
|KV RK Puram||24 to 26 Feb 2022||PGT, TGTs, PRTs, Computer Instructor, DEO, Sports Teacher, Educational Counsellor, Arts and Crafts Teacher, Music Teacher, Dance, Nurse, Yoga Teacher, and Special Educator.|
|KV Kolkata||01 and 02 March 2022||PGT, TGT, PRTs, Doctor,|
Nurse, counselor Coach (Volleyball, Table Tennis &
|KV Odisha||to be notified soon||PGT, TGT, Games Coach, Nurse, Counsellor, yoga & Sports, PRTs, Odia Language Teacher, Computer Instructor, Dance Coach, Music Teacher, PGT-Computer Science|
|KV Bhubaneshwar||26 March 2022||TGT, PGT, PRT, Computer Instructor & Games and Sports (Odisha), Coach, Doctor, Nurse, Music & Dance Teacher, Yoga Teacher, Counsellor, and Odia Teacher|
|KV Delhi||22 February 2022||PGT, TGTs, PRTs, Special Educator, Counsellor, Computer Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Sports Coach, Arts and Crafts Teacher, Music Teacher, Band Master, Doctor, and Nurse|
|KV Ambala Cantt||26 February 2022||PRT, TGT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Special Educator, Counsellor, Sports Coach, Medical Doctor, Yoga Teacher, Music/Dance Teacher, DEO, and Nurse|
|KV WB||25 and 26 Feb||TGTs, PGTs & Computer Instructors, PRT, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches|
|KV Jammu||18 February 2022||PGT/TGT/PRT/Sports Coach/Yoga Instructor/Computer Instructor/Music & Dance Coach/Counsellor|
KVS Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- PGT – Aggregate 50% marks in Master’s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized University.B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- PRT – 12th with 50% marks or its equivalent and diploma certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years OR Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed)/B.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education Or higher than above Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- TGT – Aggregate 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject and in aggregate with B.Ed. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PGTs: 32500/-
- TGTs: 31250/-
- PRTs: 26250/-
- Nurse: 750/day
- Coaches: 26250/-
- Computer Inst.: 26250/-
The selection process for KVS Jobs?
- Candidates will be required to appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts?
- Go to the concerned website of KVS
- Click on the contractual jobs application link
- Download KVS Application Form
- Fill up the details and submit them at the school
- You will be called for the interview if shortlisted.