JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JSSC) had invited applications for the Jharkhand General Graduate Qualification Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE 2021) in December 2021 by issuing an advertisement. However, the process of online application on the official website of JSSC was started on 15 January 2022. A total of 956 vacancies of various posts are to be filled through this recruitment. The date of the online application of Jharkhand General Graduate Qualification Combined Competitive Examination-2021 has been extended. Now the application forms can be filled till midnight of 21 February. Earlier, the last date of online applications was scheduled for 14 February 2022. The selection of the candidates will be done on the written test. The candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Commencement of submission of Online Application: 15 January 2022
Last date of online application: 21 February 2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 23 February 2022
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|Notification||JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Last Date Extended for 956 vacancies, Apply Online|
|Notification Date||15 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||23 Feb, 2022|
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
JSSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||322|
|Block Supply Officer||245|
JSSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University
- JSSC CGL 2022 Age Limit – 21 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms)
JSSC CGL 2022 Selection Criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test.
- JSSC CGL Recruitment: Salary Details
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – 29200 & 92300/-
How to apply for JSSC CGL 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online latest by 21 February 2022. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
JSSC CGL 2022 Application Fee:
General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 50/