JRHMS Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has released a recruitment notification for recruitment to the post of AYUSH Medical Officer, Panchkarma AYUSH MO, Panchkarma AYUSH Technician, Block Programme Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Dental Surgeon, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant, OT Technician & Other Posts at State, District & Block Level at NHM Jharkhand (Advt 01-2022-JRHMS-1141). A total of 1141 vacancies will be recruited. Candidates holding the requisite qualification may apply for this JRHMS Jharkhand vacancy 2022 through an online link. Candidates can register through an online portal from 23 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. Candidates can check their educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 February 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 March 2022
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|AYUSH Medical Officer||323|
|Block Programme Manager||21|
|Block Accounts Manager||18|
|Public Health Manager||34|
|Paramedical Worker & Other Posts||361|
AYUSH Medical Officer-RBSK Programme NHM:
|Notification||JRHMS Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1141 AYUSH MO, Lab Technician & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||24 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||14 Mar 2022|
|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Ayurveda Doctor: BAMS/GAMS from recognized University/ College with completion of compulsory internship.
- For Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS/DHMS from recognized University/ College with Completion of compulsory Internship.
- For Unani Doctor: BUMS/GUMS from recognized University/ College with completion of compulsory internship. Must have valid permanent Registration Number from Jharkhand State AYUSH Council/ CCIM/CCH, New Delhi.
- District Urban health ManagerPlanning – 2 years of full-time- PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Public Health/ Social Work/Management with specialization in Health Administration/ Health Management.
- City Urban Health ManagerM&E and MIS – Post Graduate Degree in computer application/Management (Specialization in Information Management)/Statistics/Demography/Economics OR BE/ B. Tech in Information Technology.
- City Accounts Officer-NUHM – Inter CA/Inter ICWA/ M.Com/ MBA in Finance.
- City Community Process ManagerNUHM– 2 Years full time- Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in Social work/ Management (HR)/ Rural Development/Economics/ Statistics/ Public Health.
- Public Health Manager NUHM– PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Public Health/ Hospital Administration/ Management in specialization with HR/ Personnel.
- District Leprosy Consultant NLEP – MBBS/BAMS/ BHMS.
- Physiotherapist-NLEP – Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy from any recognized University of India.
- Consultant Routine Immunization State HQ – MBBS/MD/Masters in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/Community Health Administration or MBA (Hospital Administration).
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- General – 35 years
- EWS – 35 years
- OBC (BC-I & BC-II) – 37 years
- Female Unreserved – 38 years
- ST/SC – 40 years
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test.
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Question Paper for examination shall comprise 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers.
- Each question shall be of 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking. Online Written Test (CBT) shall be organized as per the approved date and time.
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 14 March 2022. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.