Job Name: Assistant
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 3 Years
Company Name: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Qualification: 12th Pass
Job Info –
Handling official data and information received from the public and partners:
Inputting data received onto spreadsheets and systems;
Helping to prepare weekly and monthly statistical returns.
Conducting checks and research on government systems, providing the outcome of these in a clear and concise format to colleagues, team managers, and partner organizations
Assisting to develop, research and support immigration crime investigations
Undertaking verification checks, compliance checks, and research as required. This will involve the use of computerized systems and telephone calls to a variety of organizations;
Supporting the development of evidence-based intelligence to support visa officers in their decision-making and the HOIO team in relation to operational activity and development of investigation into immigration crime.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Hindi
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office), particularly Excel.
- Desirable qualifications, skills, and experience.