Job Name: ASSOCIATE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp: 0 –2 Years
Company Name: Boeing
Job Info –
- Build and revise manufacturing technical data packages for use by shop floor technicians, engineers, and suppliers.
- Lead in the development and implementation of manufacturing plans.
- Resolve technical problems that would significantly affect performance, cost, or schedule.
- Review manufacturing and assembly requirements, provide estimates, and resolve issues.
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate a producible definition and investigate alternative solutions to meet producibility requirements.
- Develops and maintains technical relationships/partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners, and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute projects.
- Provide technical oversight of subordinates, suppliers, and lead process improvements. Motivates develops, and mentors fellow employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
- Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world. Support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement
- This position may require some travel within India and internationally.