Job Name: Architect
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: Majesco- Insurance/Software
Qualification: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- As a Data Conversion Architect in the L&A domain, you will design data conversion solutions depending on client requirements.
- Understand the solution integrity for L&A’s Policy, Claims, Billing, and Distribution Management modules from a business, integration, and performance standpoint.
- Understand and design database models.
- Working closely with business analysts, product teams and test leads to understanding the business requirements and solution objectives.
- Works with the Principal Solution architects on the technical solution architecture and design documents that outline the data model changes.
- Institute thorough design documentation along with clear traces of why certain design decisions are made.
- Ensure an end-to-end solution approach – functional as well as non-functional, development as well as operating in production, robust for today’s need as well as flexible for future needs, and impact on implementing the solution for various clients – for determining best design patterns.
- Create extensible designs so that customers can extend from the product capabilities and make changes to align with their requirements without impacting the core processing.
- Create templates & guidelines to ensure that the various design considerations are followed across the team for consistency.
- Review the design approaches by other solution architects are in line with the overall approach.
- Work In alignment with SAFe Agile processes to ingest the scope of the project, complete the design specifications, and accurately estimate the development timeframe at a user story level.
- Provide technical oversight as a design authority for multiple products, review and approve proposed architecture-related changes from the Engineering team.
- Lead the implementation of the technical solution, including hands-on coding where applicable, and ensure the code delivered aligns with the design specifications.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback and be a mentor to others.