Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indian Army has invited the applications for online registration for recruitment of engineering graduates and Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel under 59 Men SSC (Tech) and 30 Women SSC (Tech) at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army SSC Application Link will be available for a period of the online month till 06 April 2022.
Around 191 vacancies shall be filled for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for which the Course will commence in Oct 2022.
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise).
Indian Army Notification IS published in the employment newspaper dated 05 March 2022. The vacancy details, SSB Interview dates, and other details are available in the Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Notification 2022.
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022: Apply From 8 March for Short Service Commission Officer @joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Last Date of Submission||6 Apr 2022|
Indian Army SSC Officer Important Event Important Dates
- Starting of submission of Indian Army SSC Officer online application – 08 March 2022
- Last Date of submission of Indian Army SSC Officer online application – 06 April 2022
- Indian Army SSC Course Date – October 2022.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Vacancy Details:
- SSC Tech Men 59th course – 175
- SSC Tech Women 30th Course – 14
- Widows of Defence Personnel – 2
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Salary:
- Lieutenant Level 10 – 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B – 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11 – 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 – 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 – 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 – 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17 – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who possess Engineering Degree are eligible to apply
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course can also apply. They should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate before the stipulated time.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness.
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC) – Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech) – B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Age Limit
- For SSC(Tech)Men and SSCW(Tech)Women:- 20 to 27 years as of 01 Oct 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:- SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as of 01 Oct 2022.
A candidate must either be:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories and above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will attach such certificate along with the application.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview (Stage I & II)
- Medical Examination
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Duration of Training:- 49 weeks
How to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Indian Army website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Registration Link’
- Fill your details
- Submit the online application
- Take a print-out of the online application