Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Integrated HQ MOD has invited applications to the recruitment of MTS Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Army MTS Posts till 11 March 2022. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit, and other details of the notification.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 Important dates:
- Commencement of the online application process: 19 February 2022
- Last date for online application– 11 March 2022
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have Matriculation/10th pass or equivalent certificate.
- Conversant with duties of Housekeeping with six-month Experience Certificate from Civil/Govt. Office.
- Candidates should be able to perform multiple tasks as MTS other than trade specific.
Selection Process for Indian Army MTS Post:
The selection will comprise 4 phases:
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Examination– A written test will be held in Delhi which will have questions of the level of class 10th for the post of MTS (Safaiwala) followed by a practical examination. Candidates appearing for the written test would be also be subjected to Practical Examination.
Place of Written Test and Practical Test– The written examination and practical will be held at Integrated HQ MoD (Army) Camp, Rao Tula Marg, New Delhi-110010.