Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indian Army will start the online application process for SSC Technical Officer Posts on 08 March 2022. Vacancies are available for Men under 59th Course Short Service Commission (Tech) and for Women under 30th Course Short Service Commission (Tech). Indian Army SSC Course will commence in the month of October 2022.
Eligible and interested male and female candidates can apply till 06 April 2022, once the application link is available at joinindianarmy.nic.in
The vacancy details, SSB Interview dates, and other details will be available in the Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Notification 2022.
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022: Apply From 8 March for Short Service Commission Officer @joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Last Date of Submission||6 Apr 2022|
- Starting of submission of online application – 08 March 2022
- Last Date of submission of online application – 06 April 2022
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Vacancy Details:
- SSC (Tech)-59th Men – to be announced
- SSCW (Tech)-30th Women – to be announced
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Salary:
- Lieutenant Level– 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B– 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11– 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A– 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13– 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A– 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14– 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15– 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16– 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17- 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 –2,50,000/(fixed)
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who possess Engineering Degree are eligible to apply
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course can also apply. They should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate before the stipulated time.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Age Limit– 20 to 27 years
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview (Stage I & II)
- Medical Examination
How to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Indian Army website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Registration Link’
- Fill your details
- Submit the online application
- Take a print-out of the online application.