Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022 under 52 Course: Indian Army has uploaded a short notice for Short Service Commission (NT) NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course for Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). Indian Army NCC 52nd Course will commence in October 2022. As per the notice, Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female candidates can submit the Indian Army NCC Application from 15 March to 13 April 2022 on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates can check educational qualifications, salary, age limit, selection process, and other details by scrolling down.
- Starting Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application – 15 March 2022
- Last Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application – 13 April 2022
Indian Army NCC 52 Vacancy Details:
- NCC Men – to be released
- NCC Women – to be released
Indian Army NCC 52 Eligibility Criteria
- For NCC ‘C' Certificate Holders – The candidate should hold a Bachelor's Degree with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Should have served for a minimum of two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
Indian Army NCC 52 Age Limit:- 19 to 25 years
Indian Army NCC 52 Salary:
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A, Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A, Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14, Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG – Scale Level 15, Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale – Level 16, Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17, Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during the training period at OTA.
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC:
- The selection will be done on the basis of SSB which will be conducted in two stages
- How to Apply for Indian Army NCC 52 Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’
- Then click on ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill up your form
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Take a printout for future use.