HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Mumbai Refinery, has invited an online application for the Graduate Apprentice. These Graduate Apprentice Trainees Positions are available in the field of engineering including Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 28 February 2022. Candidates selected finally for the Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000. All interested and eligible candidates can go through this article for the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria.
|Notification||HPCL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 100 Graduate Apprentice Posts @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, Check Eligibility|
|Notification Date||22 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||28 Feb 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
Important Dates for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 February 2022
Vacancy Details for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship–100 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Instrumentation Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by the Board of Technical Education/ UGC/ AICTE.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Age Limit for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
(As on commencement of online application -19-02-2022)
- Min age – 18 yrs
- Max age – 25 yrs.
Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC-NC, and 10 yrs for PwBD
How to Apply for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Interested and eligible candidates will have to register and be approved on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The last date of the Online Application on NATS Portal is 28 February 2022.