Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Salary Package: 20000 – 50000 a Month
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Google
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- Support site selection process through operational and technical knowledge.
- Perform operational assessment and risk analysis of third-party colocation sites.
- Oversee colocation sites facility operation within an area/region, with full accountability for this area tactically and strategically.
- Provide technical expertise during incidents, and coordinate the planning of critical activities.
- Ensure successful completion of planned and reactive maintenance within colocation sites.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO
- Policy and EEO are the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.