EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 for MT Posts: EXIM Bank is looking to hire Management Trainees. EXIM MT Online Application Link is available on the official website -eximbankindia.in. Those who are interested in this opportunity can apply on or before 14 March 2022.
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank, in Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Finance/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts and related work profiles.
How to Apply for EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of EXIM Bank – eximbankindia.in
- Visit ‘Career' Section
- Click on ‘Apply Now before March 14, 2022' given under ‘Recruitment of Management Trainees, 2022'
- Click on ‘New Registration' and register for the post
- Now, login into your account using your registration details
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next button
- Take a printout of the application
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
- Fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit' button.
EXIM MT Application Fee:
- General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates – Rs. 100/-
EXIM Bank MT Important Dates:
- EXIM Bank MT Application Starting Date – 25 February 2022
- Last day for payment of Examination fee and application – 14 March 2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination and interview – April 2022
EXIM Bank MT Vacancy Details:
- UR – 13
- SC – 4
- ST – 2
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 6
- EWS – 2
- PWD – 1
Eligibility Criteria for EXIM MT Posts:
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum of 2years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank.
- UR/EWS – 35 years
- SC/ST – 40 years
- OBC – 38 years
EXIM MT Salary:
- Rs. 55,000/-
EXIM MT Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam and Interview.