Job Title: Graphic Designer and Video Editor
Salary Package: Best In Industry
Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: Jhanji Exports Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- Design and Visual Storytelling – Design and produce the company’s brand collateral, white papers, web landing pages, videos, infographics, social media visuals, email templates, event materials, direct mailers, advertising, promotional materials, and any other assets used in marketing communications.
- Graphic Design Production – Manage the entire graphic design production process including visual concepts and/or mockups, design, production, revision, and final file preparation.
- Video Production – Manage the entire video production process including planning, filming, producing, editing, sourcing audio, and stock footage, creation of supporting graphics, and final file preparation. Collaborate with Marketing Manager and others to develop concepts, storyboards, interview guides, and/or scripts.
- Brand Stewardship – Assure that all existing and new marketing deliverables adhere to Resonance’s brand standards and visual style guidelines. Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to improve standards as needed.
- Project Support – Provide direct support to business development staff and project teams in formatting proposals and pitch documents. Create templates to help streamline workflow as needed.
- Asset Management – Source photography and stock footage, and oversee Resonance’s library of brand files and visual assets.
- Vendor Management – Manage all printing of design materials including vendor selection, vendor management, quality control, and inventory management.
- Consultant Management – Develop and manage a roster of freelance graphic design and video production consultants to provide support as needed.
CALL NOW- +91 8750303257