DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification: Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) – Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice. Candidates holding the required qualification can submit applications before the closing date (03 March 2022) of the advertisement to fill out the online application form.
Last date for submission of application: 3 March 2022
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentice – 8 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 9 Posts
|Notification||DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Released: Walk-In for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts|
|Notification Date||16 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||3 Mar 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice – B.Tech. in the concerned subject.
- Diploma Apprentice – Diploma in the concerned subject.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Stipend:
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria:
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected based on their marks secured in Degree/Diploma. Selected candidates will be intimated through the offer letter/mail id provided in the bio-data. Selected candidates have to submit the ‘Medical Fitness Certificate‘ at the time of joining. They should make their arrangement & transportation in Mysore. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for joining if selected.
How to apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates are required to register themselves online at the RAC Website. i.e. rac.gov.in.
- On successful registration, the candidates may log in before 3 March 2022 of the advertisement to fill out the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to upload the requisite certificates and lock the application before submission of the same. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the completed application after locking the application form.