BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022: Excellent Opportunity for the teachers seeking jobs in Bihar as Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), on 4 March 2022, has issued a latest for Head Masters. The candidates with Post Graduate Degree and Education Degree are eligible for BPSC Recruitment 2022. They can apply online from today i.e. on 5 March 2022 on onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in. BPSC Head Master Application Link will close on 28 March 2022.
More than 6000 vacancies are available in Senior Secondary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar, against advertisement number 02/2022.
Applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and would submit their application as per norms will be called for a written exam of 150 marks. There will be no interview. You can check more details related to BPSC Head Master Vacancy 2022 such as category-wise vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, the application process, etc. below.
BPSC Head Master Important Dates:
- Starting Date for BPSC Head Master Application – 05 March 2022
- Last Date for BPSC Head Master Application – 28 March 2022
- BPSC Head Master Exam Date – to be notified
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Head Master:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a resident of Bihar State.
- Must be post-graduate from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed/B.A.Ed./B.Sc. Ed. From recogrized institution.
- Qualified in the ‘Teacher Eligibility Test' conducted for teachers appointed on or after 2012.
BPSC Head Master Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 6439
|Category||Vacancy Break Up|
BPSC Head Master Salary: Rs. 35000
How to Apply for BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of BPSC –www.onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the online registration link ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION'
- After registration login into your account
- Now, Pay the Exam Fee through Online / Offline Fee Mode
- Fill Application Form and then click on ‘Download filled Application'
BPSC Head Master Age Limit: 31 to 47 years
Selection Process for BPSC Head Master Posts:
- Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam only. A merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the highest scores obtained.
- No interview will be conducted.
- BPSC Head Master Exam Pattern.
There will be objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|General Studies||100||100||2 hours||0.25 Marks|
|Questions related to B.Ed||50||50|
BPSC Head Master Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ Other State – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) – Rs. 200/-