Assam Rifle Recruitment 2022 Notification: Office of the Director-General Assam Rifle has published a notification for the recruitment of Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Havildar Operator Radio & Line, Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman Laboratory Assistant, Rifleman Nursing Assistant, Rifleman Washerman and Rifleman AYA on its website. Candidates can apply for Assam Rifle Recruitment Rally 2022 on or before 12 March 2022.
A dependent family member of ASSAM RIFLES personnel who was Killed In Action, Died While In Service, Discharged From Service On Medical Grounds, And Missing While In Service Are Eligible To Apply For Compassionate Ground Appointment. Only one member of the family is allowed to apply.
The recruitment rally will tentatively be held from 02 May 2022 onwards at Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya) NRS – Guwahati (Assam).
- Last Date of Application – 12 March 2022
- Recruitment rally date – 02 May 2022 onwards
Assam Rifle Vacancy Details:
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 94
- Havildar Clerk – 04
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic – 04
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line – 37
- Rifleman Armourer – 02
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant – 05
- Rifleman Washerman – 04
- Rifleman AYA – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifle Rifleman GD, Clerk and Other Posts:
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 10th class passed from a recognized Board‘
- Havildar Clerk – Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic – 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Government. OR (b) 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board or University or Institution. Practical knowledge of the trade.
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line – 10th from a recognized board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized institute. OR (b) 12tn class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board or University or Institute. Basic knowledge in AC & DC current, rectification fault in an electric circuit, MCB, fuse, earthling sys, control of lighting systems, handling of generators will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Armourer – 1Oth class pass from a recognized Board. Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant – 1Oth class passed with English, Maths, Science, and Biology from a recognized board, Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant – 1Oth class passed with English, Maths, and Science from a recognized board basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Washerman – 1Oth class pass from a recognized Board. Practical knowledge in washer man skills and knowledge of different types of fabrics, ironing, dry cleaning, and operation of washing machines will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman AYA – 1Otn class passed from a recognized Board. Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Washerman, Nursing Assistant, Lab Assistant, Armourer, GD – 18 to 23 years
- Other – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for Assam Rifle Rifleman GD, Clerk and Other Posts:
- The selection will be done on the basis of the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade (Skill) Test, and Medical Examination Test.
How to Apply for Assam Rifle Rifleman GD, Clerk, and Other Posts?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their offline applications as per the format attached along with self-attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma/technical/lTl certificate (as applicable) of the trade-in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, including one xerox copy of photo lD i.e. AADHAAR, PAN/Voter ID/ Driving license, etc to DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES (RECRUITMENT BRANCH) LAITKOR, SHILLONG MEGHALAYA – 793010.