Job Name: Problem Analyst
Salary: 20000 – 24000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name: Nike
Job Info –
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data, and providing leading-edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to define/align on service portfolio roadmaps,
- maturity path, customer priorities and drive to continuously improve maturity levels
- Design and utilize scorecards/reports, surveys, methods, and tools to monitor KPI, OLA, and SLA compliance
- Develop business cases to propose and implement additional ITSM processes and functions to further improve service – Knowledge Management, Release Management, Event Management, Request Management (with self-service capabilities)
- Experience creating, documenting, and disseminating IT processes
- Process & Compliance aligned with global service management and ops
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency ensuring that the operationalized ITSM processes and functions add value to all stakeholders, with respect to the delivery, management, and consumption of those services
- Aid in the continuous improvement of ITSM Change, Incident, and Problem
- Management process/capability adoption, compliance, execution, and supporting solutions
- Provide executive and team level ITSM operational health and reporting
- Partner and align with global, geo, and territory leaders across technology, business, and product teams.