Salary: Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Bajaj Allianz
Job Info –
- Computer literacy:
- In addition to data entry and typing, also need to have knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing creation software
- Time management and organization:
- Able to use a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and complete tasks efficiently and quickly
- Handle sensitive financial information and dispatched emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Customer service:
- Should have strong professional conversation etiquette, especially in person and over the phone when interacting with company representatives, clients, and customers.
- Service Orientation
- Resolve operational issues faced by the partners to ensure a smooth experience while working with BAGIC
- Provide support for cancellation requests, policy endorsements; process & track such requests in coordination with the internal ops team; Ensure ease of process & approvals for partners by coordinating with the internal Ops team
- Sales Analytics:
- Able to understand and predict sales trends and sales results while helping in the understanding of these trends and finding improvement points.
- Able to determine the success of a previous sales drive and forecast as well as determine how future ones will fare.
- Sales Co-ordination:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests.