Staff Selection Commission conducts large no of govt. Recruitments and Examinations every year for the various departments and ministries of India. SSC is one of the largest recruiters in India which works centrally and as well as state-wise also. SSC releases its all recruitments and other important updates on its official website.
Likewise every year this year also Staff Selection Commission will be going to release the SSC JHT ( Junior Hindi Translator ) Recruitment 2020. Like every recruitment, this is expected that a large no. of candidates will apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment. All candidates who are eligible and capable will try to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment. All candidates can apply after the official declaration of the Recruitment.
Update Dear candidates, we have good news for you, the Staff Selection Commission has finally published the notification for SSC JHT. If you are eligible for the same than apply before the last date.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment online on the official portal ssc.nic.in. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly. You can also visit our website SarkariEntry.com to get all updates directly to you regarding this SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 without any delay. Stay connected to us.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2020
|SSC JHT Recruitment 2020|
|Related authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC JHT ( Junior HinTranslatorter)|
|Application starts||29th June|
|Application ends||25th July|
|Exam Date||6th Oct|
Candidates have fulfilled these eligibility criteria to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have done their graduation and post graduations with Hindi and English as their main subjects will be eligible for the various available posts.
Candidate with a maximum age of 30 years will be eligible for the application.
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates according to their categories
- SC/ST: Maximum age will be 35
- OBC: Maximum age of 33 years
- Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will have to pay the sum of Rs. 100 as Application fees.
- Candidates who are from SC / ST / PH/ Female categories will not require to pay any application fees.
SSC JHT Recruitment Selection Process
Selection for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator posts will be based on these factors :
- Online examination
- Descriptive Test
- Paper I is a computer-based test which is of objective type.
- Paper-I will be based on two subjects: General English & General Hindi.
- It is of 200 marks with 200 questions. Each subject is of 100 marks.
- It is for 2 hours.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Paper-II is only for those candidates who qualify the Paper I. Admit card for the Paper-II will be released separately by the commission.
- Paper-II is of descriptive type.
- It is based on translations and essays in the English language.
- It is also of 200 marks.
- The time limit for paper II is 2 hours.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on this paper l and paper ll.
How to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 online?
Candidates can fill the application of SSC JHT Recruitment instantly after the official notification of Recruitment released on the portal. Candidates have to perform some basics steps to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment. We are giving here some steps which will help you and save your time.
- First, visit the official website of the related authority ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the link named as SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 and click on it.
- You will see some questions on that new page.
- Fill all details and information on that page carefully.
- Upload your all required documents and scanned a photograph.
- After all, steps choose the mode of payment.
- Submit your application.
- Take the hard copy or save your application form for further use.
Candidates we have tried to give or cover all aspects of this Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator if even then you have any query or doubt write us in below comment section. Our team will solve your issue as soon as possible.
Official Notification – Click Here